A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Hulsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Hulsman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Hulsman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulsman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Hulsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Hulsman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Hulsman practice?
- Dr. Laurie Hulsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Hulsman practices Family Medicine near El Campo, TX.
See El Campo Family Physicians.