A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Humphries, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphries graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Humphries has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humphries accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Humphries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Humphries practice?
Dr. Laurie Humphries practices Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists and Lexington Child Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Humphries, Dr. Laura Humphries, Dr. Laureen Humphries, Dr. Lauren Humphries, Dr. Laurene Humphries, Dr. Lauretta Humphries, Dr. Laurette Humphries, Dr. Lauri Humphries