A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Humphries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Humphries is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humphries
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Humphries Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Humphries, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphries graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Humphries has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Lee Humphries MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Humphries practice?
- Dr. Laurie Humphries has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Humphries practices Psychiatry near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Psychiatrists.