Learn more about Dr. Laurie Huntress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Huntress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huntress
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Huntress Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Huntress, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntress graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Huntress has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rumford Hospital
- Bridgton Hospital
- Central Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Huntress MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Huntress practice?
- Dr. Laurie Huntress has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Huntress practices Family Medicine near Leeds, ME.
See Leeds Primary Care Doctors.