A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Gordon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Gordon practice?
Dr. Laurie Gordon practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.