A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Jones, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- Erlanger Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie B. Jones practice?
Dr. Laurie Jones practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Jones, Dr. Laura Jones, Dr. Laureen Jones, Dr. Lauren Jones, Dr. Laurene Jones, Dr. Lauretta Jones, Dr. Laurette Jones, Dr. Lauri Jones