A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Karl, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Ann Karl MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Karl practice?
- Dr. Laurie Karl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Karl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola Valley, CA.
See Los Altos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.