A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Karl, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Karl practice?
Dr. Laurie Karl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola Valley, CA.
See Los Altos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.