A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie B Katz MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie B. Katz practice?
- Dr. Laurie Katz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laurie Katz practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.