A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Katz is Excellent. Dr. Katz has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Adult Medicine General Practioner GP Internal Medicine Preventive Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie S. Katz practice?
Dr. Laurie Katz practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Farmington, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Katz, Dr. Lorena Katz, Dr. Lorenza Katz, Dr. Laurette Katz, Dr. Lorri Katz, Dr. Loretta Katz, Dr. Laurene Katz, Dr. Laura Katz