Dr. Laurie Katz MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine West Bloomfield, MI

December 23rd, 2016
The most caring doctor that I have seen
Dr Katz is the best doctor that I have ever seen. She does not rush you and she listens to your concerns. She genuinely cares about her patients. My only reason for not continuing to see her is due to scheduling. She went part-time and we moved to a city further away and it was not convenient for me to stay with her.

November 20th, 2016
Unprofessional
The entire Infinity Primary Care office in West Bloomfield is unprofessional. Dr.Katz in particular does no follow up whatsoever and she clearly does not care about her patients.

April 4th, 2016
Terrible office. I called to schedule an appointment for some symptoms I was showing and I was rudely told that she only does yearly physicals now. I asked them what they expect me to do now, and they acted like it wasn't their business to take care of me. She also has very mediocre bedside manner and doesn't follow up on visits. I'm looking for a new PCP.

June 12th, 2015
I read great reviews about this Dr. and picked her as my PCP as she was listed on my insurance companies website as an available PCP. When calling after choosing her to see if I needed to make a new patient appointment, etc. The receptionist answered with no professionalism and very rudely stated she is not accepting new patients, then hung up on me! Appalling! Thank goodness I dodged that bullet!!!! I hate to give a poor rating to the Dr. for this however, you should hire professional and compassionate staff in the medical field.

February 5th, 2015
My experience was not good, I would say, really bad - I was refused an appointment because doctor was too busy to take care of me, no time , overbooked and office manager offered me to see someone else (not the first time in my 10 years of being her patient ). And generally phisycal appt wait is 6 months???, to actually see her you need to call at 8:30am which I did this morning and was told at 8:31am that she is all booked??? Who needs this kind of care? Just add more stress when you are sick? No, I am going somewhere else

June 22nd, 2014
Outstanding Medical Care
Dr. Katz has been my primary physician for fourteen years. On my first visit to her office, she confirmed that I had stage 2 breast cancer. Her care was phenominal; her "bed side" manners comforting;her time spent with me was unbelievable; and her follow-up personal. I would not be alive if it were not for God and Dr. Laurie Katz. I AM BLESSED TO HAVE HER AS MY PHYSICIAN.

May 3rd, 2013
Caring staff and excellent care
Dr Katz has a wonderful bedside manner. She listens patiently, is thoughtful in her answers, and explains things simply and clearly. Her staff is courteous, prompt and very responsive. I'm not put on hold for long periods. If they promise to call back, they do it. There's usually a wait of a couple months for low priority appointments like annual physicals. I can anticipate this and schedule these well in advance. But I've never waited for urgent appointments or for answers to urgent questions. I'm thankful to be one of Dr Katz' patients.

June 18th, 2010
new patient
I waited 5 months for an appointment only to be left in an examining room and not seen by the doctor. No staff came to say there would be a delay. After an hour I had to leave to attend to patients in my own office.

July 1st, 2009
Tamara
Dr. Katz is an excellent doctor. I have been with her for 9 years and I recommend her to anyone asking if I know of a good doctor.

May 12th, 2009
A very compassionate, knowledgeable, takes time to listen to patients concerns. I think that she is the best.