Learn more about Dr. Laurie Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Katzman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Katzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Katzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie E. Katzman practice?
Dr. Laurie Katzman practices Internal Medicine near Newton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Newton Internists.