A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Katzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Katzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Katzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Ellen Katzman MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie E. Katzman practice?
- Dr. Laurie Katzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Katzman practices Internal Medicine near Newton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Newton Internists.