Dr. Laurie Kukas DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2015
I don't know how many doctors will spend an entire day with a patient and review medical history all the way back to their mothers pregnancy. She is extremely thorough and my son has made huge improvements since we have been going to her. If she does prescribe medication she monitors it very closely and requires frequent visits and phone calls. We are extremely happy with her!

April 18th, 2012
Sheryl Davenport
Dr. Kukas was great in helping me with my autistic son. We attribute many advances to Dr. Kukas' help. Doctor visits are awesome and she is very helpful.

January 24th, 2012
Parent of ADHD son
Dr. Kukas is extremely thorough in her evaluation. Yes, it does take awhile to get an initial evaluation. It requires that the parent complete several forms before you even get scheduled. More proof of her thoroughness-she won't schedule your child if you don't need her services. She has a wealth of behavioral ideas to help your child and, as you should expect, she knows ADHD medications well if you decide to go that route. She spends about an hour with you at each follow up appointment which makes me feel confident she is truly looking for how your child is coping. She also makes follow up phone calls if you need further help between appointments. We have seen her for two years going and are very satisfied.

December 6th, 2011
I'm going to another Dr.
Dr Kukas took 2 months to get my sons evaluation typed up. I had to call many times to get this important information. This was very frustrating. She has not followed up on anything with my son.

June 7th, 2011
She's smart but thats as good as it gets
We wated 4 months to get into this doctor. Sh told us NOTHING new. She spent the entire appointment "interpreting" my non verbal cues which every interpretation was wrong by a lot and Kukas was forceful and rude about it. I've been trying to get our report and medical records for months while she dodges my MANY phone calls. I've finally had to file a complaint with the state board of medicine.

June 7th, 2011
horrible
We waited 4 months to get into this doctor. She told us NOTHING new. She spent the entire appointment "interpreting" my non verbal cues whic ...

February 24th, 2016