A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lavery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lavery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Lynn Lavery MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Lavery practice?
- Dr. Laurie Lavery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Lavery practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tappahannock, VA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.