A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lavery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lavery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lavery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Lavery practice?
Dr. Laurie Lavery practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospitalist near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Warsaw, VA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Lavery, Dr. Laura Lavery, Dr. Laureen Lavery, Dr. Lauren Lavery, Dr. Laurene Lavery, Dr. Lauretta Lavery, Dr. Laurette Lavery, Dr. Lauri Lavery