A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lee, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Anne Lee MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Laurie Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Lee practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
See Durham Allergists and Durham Pediatricians.