A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lee, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Anne Lee MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Laurie Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Lee practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Durham, NC.
See Durham Allergists and Durham Pediatricians.