A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lipman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie S. Lipman practice?
Dr. Laurie Lipman practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Lipman, Dr. Laura Lipman, Dr. Laureen Lipman, Dr. Lauren Lipman, Dr. Laurene Lipman, Dr. Lauretta Lipman, Dr. Laurette Lipman, Dr. Lauri Lipman