A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lipman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lipman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Lipman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Lipman practice?
- Dr. Laurie Lipman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Lipman practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.