Dr. Laurie Logan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Logan?

January 17th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor

Dr Laurie Logan is amazing. In the last 12 and 1/2 years I have had to see many Dr's. Dr Logan is the top of the list. By far the most experienced and above all else in the quality of health care she has given me. Thank You Dr Logan

December 21st, 2014

One of a kind

Recently moved to a new town and had an appointment with her. She is the only doctor I have ever seen who actually sat down, listened to all of my concerns, and took notes. Everything she suggested I was 100% comfortable with and she assured me that if I wasn't comfortable that we would try other things. 26 years of life and I finally found a doctor who treats me like a human. Love her! Highly recommend.

January 21st, 2014

She will require expensive, unnecessary tests, and treat you poorly if you question her.

I suffer from diverticulosis. I made an appointment to be seen. The doctor was an hour late and spent about three minutes with me. She prescribed me antibiotics and pain medication. I took all of my medications as directed and was not granted a refill on my pain medication. After refusing to get a CT for this, as I have dealt with the issue most of my life, she denied me medication. Despite taking my pain medication as directed, one pill every four hours, I was treated like a junkie. I was highly offended by the whole process and left in severe pain until I could see a different doctor. Save your time and money and do not see Dr. Logan.

June 13th, 2016