Overall Review

2.0

December 21st, 2014
One of a kind
Recently moved to a new town and had an appointment with her. She is the only doctor I have ever seen who actually sat down, listened to all of my concerns, and took notes. Everything she suggested I was 100% comfortable with and she assured me that if I wasn't comfortable that we would try other things. 26 years of life and I finally found a doctor who treats me like a human. Love her! Highly recommend.

January 21st, 2014
She will require expensive, unnecessary tests, and treat you poorly if you question her.
I suffer from diverticulosis. I made an appointment to be seen. The doctor was an hour late and spent about three minutes with me. She prescribed me antibiotics and pain medication. I took all of my medications as directed and was not granted a refill on my pain medication. After refusing to get a CT for this, as I have dealt with the issue most of my life, she denied me medication. Despite taking my pain medication as directed, one pill every four hours, I was treated like a junkie. I was highly offended by the whole process and left in severe pain until I could see a different doctor. Save your time and money and do not see Dr. Logan.