A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lomasney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Lomasney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lomasney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomasney graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lomasney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie McAdams Lomasney MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie M. Lomasney practice?
- Dr. Laurie Lomasney has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Lomasney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.