A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lomasney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Bone Cancer, Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures, and Rupture.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomasney graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lomasney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lomasney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lomasney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie M. Lomasney practice?
Dr. Laurie Lomasney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Lomasney, Dr. Laura Lomasney, Dr. Laureen Lomasney, Dr. Lauren Lomasney, Dr. Laurene Lomasney, Dr. Lauretta Lomasney, Dr. Laurette Lomasney, Dr. Lauri Lomasney