A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Lomasney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Lomasney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lomasney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lomasney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Lomasney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomasney graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lomasney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Lomasney MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Lomasney practice?
- Dr. Laurie Lomasney has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Lomasney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.