Dr. Laurie Meckler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2015
Dr Meckler is patient, and kind to the elderly. She takes an extra mile to help.

January 24th, 2014
Saved my holiday
I totally agree with Liza, the other reviews are dishonest and probably had a bad experience because of a bad attitude before their appointment. If it wasn't for Dr Meckler, my Christmas holiday would have been ruined. She helped me out when all other doctors turned me away because of my problem. She was caring and completely understood what I was going through. Thank you Dr Meckler

January 4th, 2014
Thankful
I do not agree with the reviews on this page. I haven't met someone that is so concerned with my well being. She took extra time to sit and hear me out. And made sure to be understanding of my issues. I felt very comfortable and safe and was able to be honest. I will be coming back to see her. I don't know what type of expectations the other people that took the time to bash her but a far as I am concerned, she over exceeded my expectations.

October 25th, 2011
yes, she should have her license revoked and go see a shrink herself. They let anyone be a doctor now.

August 29th, 2011
D. Meckler should have her license revoked
Dr. Meckler is incompetent, frazzled and seems unfit to be practicing medicine. She does not return calls, is late to appointments and appears disorganized and "out-of-it." She offers zero counseling,and appears to have no interest in her patients. She'll write you a prescription, but that's about it.