Dr. Laurie Mickle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Mickle?

Never on time

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Always sitting in the waiting room for an hour plus!

excellent physician

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr Mickle has seen my kids for 16 years. She is very professional and caring. She always goes above and beyond to make sure everything is done well. She does occasionally run a little late, but that is because she cares enough to spend extra time with patients who really need it.

How is she even a doctor?!! Really?

Posted on August 15th, 2013

This was our first appointment with Dr. Mickle as we just moved to Owasso. My daughter was very sick and as a RN, I suspected it was strep so I called for the first avail. appt. I was scheduled for 1:10. As a new patient, I brought my child in at 12:30. Around 1:35 I finally got to go back into the exam room. My daughter was miserably ill and was so whiney and just felt miserable. Around 2pm, I walked out into the hall and asked where the dr was- I was told we were next. Finally, after much back and forth with the medical assistant, the dr comes in. She quickly assesses my daughter and determines it is strep (the swab came back negative but she suggested her brand new med assistant didn't go back far enough). We had a detailed discussion about which medication to put my daughter on as she cannot have amoxicillin. We even discussed the flavor of the meds she would Rx. Well, we get to the pharm, have to wait 20 mins for it to be filled, and my daughter is crying the entire time as she is so miserable and freezing (102• fever!). We get the meds and go home. I went to get the meds to give to my daughter and realized she had prescribed AMOXICILLIN in an adult sized tablet for my FOUR YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!! When I called to explain this to the dr, she apparently still wasnt listening bc she thought I had gotten liquid. How can she be a doctor and not listen/hear what her patients are saying??? This is a prime example of medical negligence. So now, I'm dragging my incredibly ill four year old back out to pay for a second medication because this ditz of a doctor can't pay attention to what's going on! DO NOT USE HER!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2010

We have gone to Dr. Mickle for 4 years, and she has been AMAZING. At first, you might feel she is a bit 'cold', but that quickly disapears .. she is wonderful with our two girls, great follow up, great at spending time with us .. she didn't rush with us. The other reviewer obviously didn't give Dr. Mickle much of a chance .. I wouldn't take our daughters to anyone else. We get same day appointments, and she has never been wrong with our kids. Great doc

Patient parent

Posted on March 17th, 2010

Dr. Mickle was very rude during our appointment! She is greatly lacking in professionalism! The secretary was very nice but I was not happy at all with how Dr. Mickle treated my son! I will not be taking my children back to her! After taking my child to another Dr my child was finally diagnosed and treated correctly.

Posted on April 5th, 2016