A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Montano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Montano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Montano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS
Education & Awards
Dr. Montano graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Montano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Montano MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Montano practice?
- Dr. Laurie Montano has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Montano practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pediatricians.