Learn more about Dr. Laurie Montano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Montano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Montano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montano graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Montano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Montano MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Montano practice?
- Dr. Laurie Montano has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Montano practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pediatricians.