A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Mortara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Mortara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Mortara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortara graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Mortara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mortara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans