A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Mortara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Mortara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Mortara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mortara graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Mortara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Ann Mortara MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Mortara practice?
- Dr. Laurie Mortara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Mortara practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Infectious Disease Doctors.