Laurie C Nash MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

December 1st, 2011
Dr Nash is caring and responsive. I would recommend her. Her staff is very nice as well.

October 12th, 2011
Dr Laurie Nash is the BEST - I drive 3 1/2 hours to see her!

February 9th, 2011
My favorite Doctor
Dr. Nash is my favorite doctor, including specialists, other internists.No Doctor has ever shown more care, compassion and knowledgable diagnosi.s On 2 unfortunate occasions I a) contacted shingles behind my eye-Dr. Nash quickly diagnosed and had me in a opthomologist specialist within 15 minutes. B) I contacted pneumonia with a fever of 104- her compassion was remarkable-she had me wait in case fever went up and I would go to the emergency room. While waiting she ordered me Chicken Soup and checked in on me often. She is absolutely the best. I am on this page because I stopped using Dr. Nash awhile back due to insurance changes, but I'm checking in to see if she takes it now

July 15th, 2010
I feel blessed
Dr. Nash is one of the only doctors that I have ever experienced who really spends time and listens as well as asks questions..that, to me in invaluable..She is also openminded to holistic ideas and I see that as a sign of great intelligence..not to be stuck to only one solution..

July 1st, 2008
Great Doc in a busy world!!
Dr. Nash is my primary care Doctor, she has recently chagned the front desk staff whom would make your visits Unpleasant. Now they have wonderful young women who tend to your needs. Although wait time can be a little irritating, its definetly worth it!! Great doctors are busy for a reason. The individual attention is amazing the time and comittment she gives her patients is very loyal!!! Not only is she my doctor but she builds a respectful relationship to every worry or concern i have which is the 1 thing a Doctor should always have!!!