A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Orgel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orgel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Orgel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Orgel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orgel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Orgel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sheppard & Enoch Pratt Hosp, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Spellman Orgel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurie S. Orgel practice?
- Dr. Laurie Orgel has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Orgel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.