A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Orgel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Orgel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orgel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Orgel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sheppard & Enoch Pratt Hosp, Baltimore, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Spellman Orgel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurie S. Orgel practice?
- Dr. Laurie Orgel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Orgel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Ellicott City Psychiatrists.