Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Peterson-Deerfield?

October 17th, 2017

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

I have been seeing Dr Deerfield for a while and overall I am so pleased with her and the staff especially. Dr Deerfield calls her patient's back and checks on them if she hasn't heard from you in a while. She is just the best I've been to. Her 2 ladies that run the office are professional ,caring , and make you feel welcomed ; asking if they can get anything for you to make you feel at home more (unlike the long time girl she had there before) . She was miserable and her mood was unstable. She should of been seeing the Dr instead of working for her as long as she did. . Out with the old , In with the new .

October 1st, 2017

Not what I thought

I was seeing Dr. Deerfield for Bipolar Disorder and ADHD. Everything was going along well until I couldn’t afford my meds in July. That lead to a bipolar episode. Dr. Deerfield was of the impression that I purposely stopped taking the meds. She had been prescribing meds for the ADHD that helped me to get out of bed and become productive. During my most recent visit in September, she said that she no longer wanted to prescribe the ADHD med. She basically threw me a bone to shut me up by prescribing a similar med at a dosage about 10% of the strength of the other med. I have a housemate who also sees Dr. Deerfield. I informed the doctor that the housemate is abusing the suboxone and xanax and is also selling the suboxone. Her answer was that the housemate needed the suboxone for harm reduction. She forgets that when I called her to become a patient, I couldn’t get out of bed, I was very depressed and suicidal and when she prescribed the meds; my whole life turned around and I am now very productive. The housemate goes to Camden to get high and sell the suboxone or stays in her room and gets high. So Dr. Deerfield will keep providing meds to the housemate knowing she could overdose yet take away a med from me that makes me functional. I can only think this is about one thing and it’s keeping that suboxone patient mind money coming in. I will be seeing another doctor. This is just unethical.

April 26th, 2016

Beware

Make no mistake, Dr. Deerfield is in it for the money. Visits are pretty much $200 for a repetitive, unproductive half hour which is just a formality until she starts carelessly writing scripts. She prescribes so much medicine that her patients have no option but to keep coming back and forking over a high premium charge, especially those that she treats for addiction therapy.

July 19th, 2015

Dr Deerfiel is a very compassionate dr she takes the time to go over your history, has you do blood work if needed and really knows how to put together the best Medications that fit ur needs. She is very bright and professional in her work, she is always there after hrs if you need her. She can do more than a regular primary dr would, she goes over and beyond any psychiatrist I have been to and she really helped me with my addiction . She is truly the best and her bedside manners are excellent not like other dr that push you out the door. Thank you so much dr Deerfield for all that you have done for me to get on track. The only small problem I had was her lady staff that answers the phone is not very polite and caring . I have been going to see her for about 7 years and the staff is not like it used to be . The dr is the one you need to care about the most anyway not the staff but sometimes you need that extra sense of care. Dr Deerfield always is courteous enough to check back with me a few days later to see how I am doing, to me that is a special dr. She has also helped friends of mine with psychiatric problems big time what a miracle

September 8th, 2010

Great

Listens to you respects you even when you are having a hard time. Gives good suggestions and really really lets you know things will get better.She is just beautiful as well

November 3rd, 2009

The Best

Dr. Deerfield is the best in the area.

August 4th, 2008

Fresh Doctor

It this bussy world of ours it is a great thing to have a doctor be willing to give so much of professional time that is needed to see the paticent care. this doctor worked with myself till we had a plan that would work to hlp me with my problems.

October 17th, 2017