Dr. Laurie Pierce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Pierce?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Pierce?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 17th, 2016

Dr denies essential care to paraplegic

This doctor is absolutely ridiculous. She denied me the ability to obtain a special detergent that would eliminate the smell of feces and urine. I am a paraplegic and unfortunately I have a neurogenic bowel and neurogenic bladder. I do not understand how any doctor who takes an oath could deny this medical treatment to me without examining me or even calling me to find out how bad my bladder and bowel condition is. In my opinion Dr. Pierce should be reported to the Medical Board.

COPD