A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Polis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Polis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Polis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Polis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Polis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Joan Polis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Polis practice?
- Dr. Laurie Polis has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Polis practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology, and Pediatric Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Pathologists.