A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Polubinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Polubinsky is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polubinsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polubinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Polubinsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Polubinsky graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Polubinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Regional Main Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr -St Josephs, Dubuque, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie J Polubinsky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Polubinsky practice?
- Dr. Laurie Polubinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Polubinsky practices Psychiatry near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Psychiatrists.