A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Polubinsky is Satisfactory. Dr. Polubinsky has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Polubinsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Polubinsky graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Polubinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Regional Main Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr -St Josephs, Dubuque, Ia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polubinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Polubinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Polubinsky practice?
Dr. Laurie Polubinsky practices Psychiatry and Psychiatry near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cumberland, WI and Amherst, OH.
See Plymouth Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Polubinsky, Dr. Lorena Polubinsky, Dr. Lorenza Polubinsky, Dr. Laurette Polubinsky, Dr. Lorri Polubinsky, Dr. Loretta Polubinsky, Dr. Laurene Polubinsky, Dr. Laura Polubinsky