A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Polubinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Polubinsky is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Polubinsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Polubinsky graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Polubinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Regional Main Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr -St Josephs, Dubuque, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie J Polubinsky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Polubinsky practice?
- Dr. Laurie Polubinsky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Polubinsky practices Psychiatry near Milan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Du Chien, WI and Cumberland, WI.
See Milan Psychiatrists.