Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Punch
Dr. Laurie Punch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Baltimore, MD (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Punch is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Punch has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Laurie Punch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Brett Grizzell
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi13
Dr. Justin Cohen
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi8
Dr. Nitin Anand
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi15