A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Renee Smith MD is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laurie R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Laurie Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Smith practices General Practice near Cudahy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.