A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Renee Smith MD is a female General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laurie R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Laurie Smith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laurie Smith practices General Practice near Cudahy, CA.