Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Reeder
Dr. Laurie Reeder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Reeder is affiliated with Kent Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Dr. Reeder has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Reeder has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Laurie Reeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Greenwich, RI.
Dr. Agustin Florian
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
East Greenwich, RI 0.53 mi48
Dr. Umer Sayeed-Shah
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Adult Care
East Greenwich, RI 0.53 mi26
Dr. Khaled Yehia
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
East Greenwich, RI 0.53 mi33