Dr. Laurie Robbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Robbins?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Robbins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

Dr Robbins is such a good doctor. She takes time to discuss any issues you have. You never feel rushed.

January 14th, 2016

She is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. She has been my gynecologist for 20 years and delivered both of my children.

January 22nd, 2015

Best of Best

I drive 45 mins just to see her. Excellent doctor.

October 28th, 2013

I drive over an hour from work to see Dr. Robbins. I miss work time that I don't get paid for and I use significant gas in my car. I'm sure she would be great if you could actually see her in a timely manner. I've been over 4 times now and EVERY SINGLE TIME Ive waited over 1.5 hours (sometimes 2) before I actually saw her. Today I actually left the office after waiting an hour in the waiting room and I still hadn't been called back to a room. The receptionist told me it would be another 20 mins. I told them I would be changing doctors and she sounded like she didn't even care. No apology. They definitely need to change receptionists. They've never been friendly and when I called the first time, the receptionist didn't even know what polysystic ovarian disease was. I am such an easy person to please but this doctor's office has pushed too many of my buttons over the past six months.

July 1st, 2013

Horrible Service

Dr. Robbins is good if you are lucky to see her. I had an abnormal bleeding with sharp pain and urgently needed to be seen. Thursday I went and had no luck to see her. Did ultrasound and was sent home. I called later that day to find out my results and was told that she’ll call me back. Next day I called again and was told the same thing. Today is Monday and when I called again the staff wasn’t friendly at all and the lady on the phone said that she will inform the doctor that I called AGAIN. I’m not sure who to blame: the doctor who is not returning my calls or the staff who forgot the tell the doctor. In any case, doctor should follow up with a patient on the results and the patient has all rights to know what is going on with her health in a timely manner. the wait time is super long but again it worth it if you are being treated the right way! I’m switching the doctor!

November 2nd, 2011

Very disappointed!

I have been for 3 visits with Dr. Robbins. She came with strong recommendations from my sister-in-law, a local nurse. I enjoyed Dr. Robbins. She had a good dr/patient demeanor and seemed thorough with her exam.However, I have never had to wait so long to be treated. Every time I went back, the wait was longer. The shortest wait that I had was about 55 minutes. Most recently, I was forced to wait 2 full hours and I still had not seen the doctor! I sat for over an hour in the "main" waiting room, then I waited (in a skimpy, paper hospital gown on the edge of the cold, plastic exam table) in the exam room for another full hour. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I got dressed and left. Without ever having even layed eyes on the doctor. Barring some major emergency (which I knew was not the case b/c the nursing staff told me that the dr. was just "running behind"), a total wait time over 45 minutes is just unacceptable.I will not be going back.

August 11th, 2011

Dr. Robbins has been my physician for 10 years. She is one of the finest doctors I have met. Her knowledge and professionalism is outstanding.

June 29th, 2010

Dr Robbins is the best! She is very caring and compassionate, and takes time to listen to any concerns, and always has a smile on her face. There were many times during my pregnancy when she helped put my mind at ease. She was more overly cautious than under, which made me feel much more at ease with any possible problems. I had to have an emergency c-section and she did a wonderful job with that, and also did an awesome job circumcising my son, everyone at the hospital was raving about how good of a job she did with it. I would never go to another doctor, we have talked about moving but I will make the drive to see her, and will most definitely be going to her for any future pregnancies. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

August 3rd, 2017