A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Rosenblatt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Rosenblatt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie A Rosenblatt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Laurie Rosenblatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Rosenblatt practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.