A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Rubenstein, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Ann Rubenstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Laurie Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Rubenstein practices Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.