Dr. Laurie Sabine MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 25th, 2016
Prescription
She was not nice . I been on the same meds for 10 years she refused to fill my reg. Meds of Xanax and norco , I thought that was terrible . I'm out of pills not good

May 30th, 2015
I'd recommend Dr. Sabine!
I use Dr. Sabine, and find her perfect for me. Her staff are friendly, mild wait times, nothing ever a problem. She has, in my opinion, the perfect combination of not too much nagging but not a pushover either -- very professional. She seems a good 'maturity' of old enough to be a good seasoned doctor, but young enough to know current trends.

September 16th, 2014
My family physician retired after I had been with her for more than 15 years. I made one visit to Dr. Sabine trying to find a new doctor closer to my home. She disregarded my understanding of my chronic condition and criticized the course of treatment that I had worked with my previous doctor to establish through trial and error over a long and trusting relationship. I was treated like I was a drug seeking patient.

April 22nd, 2014
Losing her enthusiasm
I've followed this doctor for several years. I used to think she was great, but recently have felt like she isn't really listening to my concerns anymore. I have had some rather flippant remarks made to me, bordering on rude. I don't like her current location; it seems somewhat like a medical assembly line and I really do not like visiting her in the basement of this facility! Sort of an afterthought! Recently I had some lab work done. I assume I must be okay but have heard nothing from their office in 12 days.

April 1st, 2014
Unhappy patient
Very unprofessional.Asked for help resolving a paperwork issue and was told that it was filled out and that is final. The paperwork was filled out incorrectly and the Dr was unwilling to assist in resolving the matter and told me not to call her office again

September 19th, 2013
she doesn't listen to a thing you say- I went in there for a sore throat and she sent me for a sleep study!!! doesn't pay attention at all and completely ignores your main concern- horrible doctor my little 4 year old child could take care of me better than that dumb inadequate idiot!

April 24th, 2013
Best doctor ever.
I have followed Dr. Sabine from Oberlin to Elyria to Grafton and now to Superior. She is the best GP I've ever been to and I cannot say enough good things about her. She takes the time to listen, she knows who I am and she will even suggest non-traditional medicines & practices (i.e., massage, acupuncture, black cohosh), all of which have worked for me.

October 14th, 2012
She's rude
This doctor is now at Superior Medical Care and her bedside manner is still the same. I followed her but will be going back to EMH Grafton. She was the problem not EMH.

July 11th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Sabine for over 15 years. She has always made me feel at ease, has always given me the best medical advice, she's just a very kind and compassionate person. She receives my highest praise in all categories.

March 31st, 2011
Doesn't take the time to listen.

June 23rd, 2017