Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Schedgick-Davis
Dr. Laurie Schedgick-Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brookfield, CT, with other offices in Danbury, CT and Kent, CT (and 2 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Schedgick-Davis is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. Dr. Schedgick-Davis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Schedgick-Davis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Laurie Schedgick-Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookfield, CT.
Dr. Laura Davis
Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Brookfield, CT 0 mi28
Dr. Jolanta Fragoso
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brookfield, CT 0 mi30
Dr. Vicente Garcia
Brookfield, CT 0.26 mi26