A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Seaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Seaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaver
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Seaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Seaver, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaver graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Heron Seaver MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Laurie H. Seaver practice?
- Dr. Laurie Seaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Seaver practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC.
See Honolulu Geneticists.