A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Seaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Seaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaver
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Seaver, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaver graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Heron Seaver MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Laurie H. Seaver practice?
- Dr. Laurie Seaver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Seaver practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC.
See Honolulu Geneticists.