Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Seaver
Dr. Laurie Seaver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Honolulu, HI (and 2 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Seaver is affiliated with Straub Clinic and Hospital, Pali Momi Medical Center and Queens Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Seaver has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...