A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Shinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Shinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Shinn, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shinn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Shinn MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie Shinn practice?
- Dr. Laurie Shinn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Shinn practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Richmond Dermatologists and Richmond Pediatric Specialists.