Learn more about Dr. Laurie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Joan Smith MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Laurie Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Herndon, VA.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.