Dr. Laurie Solomon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
if you are looking for a doctor who is smart, able and caring, then this is your doctor.

May 6th, 2013
Dr Laurie Solomon is a very caring and good Dr will give the patient respect and listen to all her concerns.

September 13th, 2012
LOVE!!!
I TRUST THIS DR WITH EVERYTHING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I FIND EXCUSES TO SEE HER!!! WORTH THE WAIT

December 6th, 2010
Find Another Surgeon
Not only did Dr. Solomon botch my surgery, she denied doing and when I needed another operation to repair the damage, she responded with a shrug.

September 29th, 2010
Suffern Deb
Laurie is really great. So great she is in high demand. I have to make annual check up appointments 4 months ahead of time (or more). But when I come in, the office is well run and she is such a winner that I put up with it.

August 11th, 2010
if you are high risk stay away!
She failed to show up to 3 deliveries and sent a nurse instead.Layed Back!Not recommended if you are having multipales.

May 13th, 2010
The best doctor I've ever had.... I wish I could still keep her as my doctor, however, she moved so far! I hope to find one just as good as she is!

January 10th, 2010
Horrible experience! Totally unprofessional staff. No follow through
Being in my late 40's well into menopause it seemed clear to me that Dr. Solomon and her staff were not requesting the proper testing for my blood work ups. Never was it suggested to me to have my cholesterol checked which, even I know cholesterol levels can shoot up in menopause, I was dissappointed she didn't address. this I waiting 5 months to get my first appointment and they tried to cancel it on me. I argued and they rescheduled for a week later. I waited for her over an hour. When I complained I was treated badly. When she finally came in to examine me she had a nasty attitude because I complained. It seemed to me if you are pregnant you get much better treatment. The staff was horrible, very cold, nasty, and forgot time and time again to fax prescriptions to the lab for blood work ups. I wasted a lot of time taking off work to get my bloodwork done. They didn't even tell me to fast for the cholestoral test. I told the Dr. I would never come back to her again and that is my feeling to date.

February 22nd, 2009
Love
I love her. I love her. I love her. ughhhhhhhhhhhh love..

February 4th, 2009
After weeks of bleeding in early pregnancy and not taking the time to even meet me face to face in the office during my visits, the DR. refused to take my call on a weekend when I really needed her most. I ended up with a miscarriage. The next day I made an appointment and was forced to wait over an hour in the lobby with extreme cramping and bleeding, and then close to a half hour in an upright chair in an exam room. Appointments for sonograms were difficult to acquire, and general gyn appointments were nearly impossible to get -- even with the nurse (who was great). I cannot recommend a Dr. who has no consideration for her patients' time and comfort.

September 1st, 2008
Patient Displeased
It is clear that Dr. Solomon prefers to tend to women having children, than cares about those who need ways to prevent it. The time she spent with me over a year in preparation for a procedure was next to none using her nurses instead, and, the day of the procedure she had a patient in labor, and so I was not cared for in a way that gave me any confidence, after all was said and done. I chose Dr. Solomon for her credentials but I will no longer sacrifice a healthy relationship for such.