A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Summers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Summers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie K Summers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie K. Summers practice?
- Dr. Laurie Summers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Summers practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.