A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Sutor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Sutor, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutor graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Jayne Sutor MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie J. Sutor practice?
- Dr. Laurie Sutor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Sutor practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.