3.8

October 5th, 2015
We like her.
Smart, caring. Specifically wanted to go to her because of her credentials and accomplishments. Tells it like it is.

March 3rd, 2015
Bad personality & no compassion for patients
My mother in the past were a patient of dr. Tom. And yes! She was a not pleasant doctor to patients. My mother dislikes her much but had to stay as dr. Tom patient bc she was recommended by a good doctor and didn't want to change to disappoint her regular doc. And yes waiting in the office is long. She talks as if she knows her profession . Which is 100% not. Her staff is better and nicer than her ! Beware of the weird doctor.

January 24th, 2014
Scary and no bedside manner
Dr Tom has been my doctor for 10 years. I just had enough of her superior attitude and the way she exams my neck like a have a spreadable disease She is a well known top doctor but I gave up trying when she stopped listening. Horrible stuck up and needs to improve her bedside manner. Ice queen.

September 17th, 2013
After four years we are done with her. She is just not able to discuss in depth your test results and has no knowledge of insulin pumps and how they work. Constantly trying to pass you off to a diabetes educator for more instruction when you don't need it. Doesn't care about you A1C, only the numbers that can vary during the day. and, of course has no advice on anything to help you. This is so different than our doctor we had on the mainland. Kind of a rude manner, you always feel that she has somewhere else she rather be. I would not recommend her to anyone looking for a good patient doctor relationship.

August 15th, 2013
Bedside manner was terrible
Saw this doctor the first few years after I was diagnosed Type 2 diabetic. I decided to switch doctors after I heard Dr. Tom yelling at her staff about how much money she lost after her staff didn't return calls from potentially new patients. Her bedside manner was horrible and she has no empathy at all.

November 15th, 2010
Very caring and kind, knowledgeable
She spent a lot of time with me on the initial visit, really trying to understand my health problems which are complicated. Her staff is kind as well. Be prepared for a wait, though.