A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Veilleux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Veilleux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Veilleux, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veilleux graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Veilleux has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Breast Health & Imaging Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie W Veilleux MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurie W. Veilleux practice?
- Dr. Laurie Veilleux has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Veilleux practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH and Bedford, NH.
See Nashua Radiologists.