A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Vessely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Vessely is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vessely
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vessely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Vessely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Vessely graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Vessely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Hurtado Vessely MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Laurie H. Vessely practice?
- Dr. Laurie Vessely has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Vessely practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.