A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Vessely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Vessely, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Vessely graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Vessely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Hurtado Vessely MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Laurie H. Vessely practice?
- Dr. Laurie Vessely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Vessely practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Endocrinologists.