A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Welton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Welton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welton
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Welton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Welton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Welton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie A Welton DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Welton practice?
- Dr. Laurie Welton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Welton practices Infectious Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.