A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Welton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Welton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welton
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Welton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Welton graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Welton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- HealthSouth Treasure Coast Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie A Welton DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Welton practice?
- Dr. Laurie Welton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Welton practices Infectious Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.