More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurie Wilkie
Dr. Laurie Wilkie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Wilkie is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laurie Wilkie has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Laurie Wilkie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Alvaro Tori
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Marian Pfefferkorn
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi27
Dr. Mary Verghese
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13