Dr. Laurie Woll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Woll?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Laurie Woll?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015

FABULOUS MD!

July 9th, 2015

ONE OF THE STAFF NAMED CRISTINE IS EXTREMELY RUDE. SHE LIKES TO ARGUE WITH PATIENTS ABOUT CHARGES THAT ARE INCORRECT.

February 19th, 2015

I truly enjoyed my visit.

October 6th, 2014

Dr. Woll is the best !! She is so great with young kids. Go see her, she is kind, caring and will take care of any problems with a great sense of humor. She will also do her best to fit you in same day appointments. She is the BEST!

April 25th, 2014

cleared my acne

I have been going here for my acne and am now clear. Whenever I have a new cyst they get me in for prompt treatment.

April 20th, 2014

Good service and bad zits

May 6th, 2013

voted best dermatologist

Great experience at office, Went to Dr. Woll as she was voted readers choice best dermatologist San Gabriel Tribune and INland Valley newspaper.

February 25th, 2013

Poor Customer Service

Called to make an appointment, turns out they only except PPO versus HMO. That's fine, however, Dr. Woll is the only Doctor that I have ever seen. I asked the Receptionist if she could refer anyone else. She basically repeated to me that they only except PPO. I was hoping for a recommendation from a Doctor whom I have trusted in the past - instead I got the brush off.

October 23rd, 2012

Do NOT recommend

First visit, she literally spend 2 minutes with me. Did not explain why I had acne. Repeatedly said it was due to genetics. I responded that nobody in my family had acne so she changed it to "oh ok, it's because of a bacteria in you". She prescribed medication and did not explain what does. End of visit. I wasted so much money buying the USELESS topical and antibiotics she prescribed. No improvements. Second visit, she prescribed me new drugs and topical and did not explain ANYTHING. I was asking how I should use it and if I should discontinue the previous EXPENSIVE topical. Her answer did not make any sense, she did not answer my question then she left and whispered something to her assistant outside of the room. The assistant came in and said "Do you have anymore questions? Okay well that's it". That's it?! I never returned! It seems like all she wants is to get as many patients in as possible to get our money! My current dermatologist is located in Chino. He is 20x better than Laurie Woll. Everybody asked me what I did to my skin to get it so beautifully clear. NO THANKS TO DR LAURIE WOLL.

September 5th, 2012

Terrible experience. Their accounting is terrible, take name, date and hour and notes of what the consultation/procedure includes and how much it is; and check your Explanation of Benefits or their statement carefully... you are in for a surprise (to their benefit of course).

August 6th, 2012

She knows her stuff but is very gruff and has zero personality or bedside manner, never introduced herself on my first visit and did not make me feel realcomfortable. Her other staff is nice and the assistants are 100% nicer!

March 26th, 2012

The only good thing about this office was getting an appointment, but of course! Getting the appointment was not the problem, it was when I got to her Montclair office. I had a very bad experience with the staff, and never saw Dr. Woll.