Mar 9th, 2015

He was a terrific surgeon for my arthroscopic gallbladder removal. I was in and out of the hospital in one day and had no trouble after surgery.

Best Surgeon on the Planet!! show details Best Surgeon on the Planet!!
by Carol White, A Grateful Patient on Aug 16th, 2010

Dr. Tremblay first saw me at my bedside in the hospital as a surgical consult. I was scared, tearful and frightened beyond belief. Dr Tremblay explained what he needed to do to repair my serious condition. I could not make a decision. I finally asked him, "If it was your wife, what would you say needs to be done?" Dr. Tremblay said, "Exactly what I've told you". I trusted Dr. Tremblay with my life for multiple surgeries required over the next 3 years. The most recent surgery was after I had moved to Las Vegas, NV and I drove back to San Diego just so Dr Tremblay would be my surgeon. I absolutely cannot say enough in support of Dr. Tremblay.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Heather on Jul 27th, 2010

I am so greatful to Dr. Tremblay. I saw 2 previous Doctors who said that surgery was not needed, and this was infact not true! His office got me right in and I had surgery the very next day. He and his staff have been very helpful with my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tremblay.

Poor Staff Professionalism show details Poor Staff Professionalism
by Ramona A. on Oct 30th, 2009

After scheduling my appointment for surgical consult, no one informed me that children were not allowed at the appointment. I have been in daily pain and took a day off work. My husband was called away at the last minute to work and I brought my 9 month old in a stroller with me. After arriving for my appointment I was told Dr. Tremblay wouldn't see me because I had my child with me and he doesn't allow kids in his office. The front office staff was rude and told me I had to reschedule. I had no one to watch my baby and I couldn't miss another work day rescheduling. She didn't care and stated that people don't bring their kids to these kinds of appointments. I guess Dr. Tremblay doesn't perform surgery on parents that work or single parents because he wouldn't even talk to me about this while I was there. He couldn't be bothered. The office staff didn't own any responsibility for not informing me of his policy about no kids. She was smug about it and implied it was my fault for not calling and asking If I could bring my baby with me. I've never been treated soooooo poorly by a medical staff and would NEVER recommend this office or Surgeon to my worst enemy!