A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurissa Kashmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurissa Kashmer, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashmer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurissa Kashmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kashmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurissa Lynn Kashmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Laurissa L. Kashmer practice?
- Dr. Laurissa Kashmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurissa Kashmer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.