A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurissa Kashmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurissa Kashmer, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurissa Kashmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kashmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurissa Lynn Kashmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Laurissa L. Kashmer practice?
- Dr. Laurissa Kashmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurissa Kashmer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.