Pediatric Endocrinologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Call me her biggest fan  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

What a great blessing Dr. Kashmer has been to me and my daughter! She always gives us so much of her time and has the most pleasant, caring, personable manner. I am so thankful for Dr. Kashmer. I would go out of my way to have my daughter's appt with her - in fact, I do! We travel over 4 hrs one way just to see her twice a year. She never makes me feel rushed, and patiently explains everything to me. She's the best.

Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. Kashmer is very good with the patients. She seems to be knowledgeable. My complaint is with her office staff. They do not return phone calls or take care of insurance concerns without being asked several times. If you have to reschedule an appt, you will have to wait 4 or 5 months. We just tried to reschedule a June appt. and were told there was nothing open until October. However they are not scheduling October yet. So we still have no appt. They will "get back to us." The office person was not courteous. I will probably have to call several times. I would go to a different practice if there were another one nearby.

Apr 2nd, 2013

We were terrified with worry about early puberty in our daughter. But Dr.Kashmer very patiently explained what might be going on and how it could be treated. We felt so relieved after meeting her, and she was just wonderful with our daughter, who was very nervous.

|  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Best doctor!!! My 7 year old son was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and Dr Kashmer was very patient in answering all of our questions. I truly believe she wants the best for her patients and goes the extra mile to help in every way she can! She is highly recommended.

|  Worth the drive  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

Dr Kashmer has turned my son's diabetes onto a new path. Blood sugar numbers were all over the place before she straightened things out. Wish we would have found her earlier in his diagnosis. And her nurses are great too.

|  She's the best!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2009

No other doctor has ever taken such time with me as Dr. Kashmer has. She has been a great blessing to me and my family. She is patient and personable. Truly, she cannot be replaced. I am very thankful to know her and to have her care for my daughter.

Jun 24th, 2009

answered all my questions about my daughter patiently