Apr 2nd, 2013

We were terrified with worry about early puberty in our daughter. But Dr.Kashmer very patiently explained what might be going on and how it could be treated. We felt so relieved after meeting her, and she was just wonderful with our daughter, who was very nervous.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
Nov 15th, 2011

Best doctor!!! My 7 year old son was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and Dr Kashmer was very patient in answering all of our questions. I truly believe she wants the best for her patients and goes the extra mile to help in every way she can! She is highly recommended.

Worth the drive show details Worth the drive
Aug 12th, 2011

Dr Kashmer has turned my son's diabetes onto a new path. Blood sugar numbers were all over the place before she straightened things out. Wish we would have found her earlier in his diagnosis. And her nurses are great too.

She's the best! show details She's the best!
Aug 14th, 2009

No other doctor has ever taken such time with me as Dr. Kashmer has. She has been a great blessing to me and my family. She is patient and personable. Truly, she cannot be replaced. I am very thankful to know her and to have her care for my daughter.

Jun 24th, 2009

answered all my questions about my daughter patiently