A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laury Cuddihy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laury Cuddihy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuddihy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cuddihy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laury A Cuddihy MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laury A. Cuddihy practice?
- Dr. Laury Cuddihy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laury Cuddihy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.