A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laury Cuddihy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laury Cuddihy is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuddihy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuddihy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuddihy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cuddihy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laury A Cuddihy MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laury A. Cuddihy practice?
- Dr. Laury Cuddihy has 1 office location.
Dr. Laury Cuddihy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.