A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laury Cuddihy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laury Cuddihy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuddihy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cuddihy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laury A Cuddihy MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laury A. Cuddihy practice?
- Dr. Laury Cuddihy has 1 office location.
Dr. Laury Cuddihy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.