More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauze Volk
Dr. Lauze Volk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Volk is affiliated with Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and The Women's Hospital at Saint Joseph East. Dr. Volk has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauze Volk has the following 3 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Lauze Volk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Jorge Ang
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lexington, KY 0 mi24
Dr. Lucia Hardi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Suzanne Morton
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi20